- If you have an iLab account, please login at the top right or use this link https://ilab.sbpdiscovery.org/
- If you do not have an iLab account, please click HERE to request an account. All fields are required.
- You must have a Customer ID and iLab account to request services from this facility.
- Please contact the facility to discuss your requirements at 858-646-3100 ext. 3285 for Judy Wade
- To obtain an iLab account, please click HERE.
- Forgot your password? Please click HERE.
Overview of Services
Researchers using the Animal Facility may use iLab to reserve time on the calendars for various equipment (see list below) and request services from the Mouse Reproductive Services Lab.
Equipment available to reserve through iLab:
- Gammacell 40 Exactor Irradiator (for cells and animals)
- IDEXX VetTest (blood and urine analysis)
- Abaxis VetScan VS2 (blood analytes, chemistry panels)
- Abaxis VetScan HMII (hematology)
- VisualSonics VEVO 770 (ultrasound imaging)
- Xenogen IVIS Spectrum BL (bioluminescence imaging)
- Li-COR Pearl Impulse (near-Infrared fluorescent imaging)
- Kent Scientific CODA 6 (blood pressure)
Services of the Mouse Reproductive Services Lab & Tumor Analysis:
- embryo rederivation
- sperm and embryo cryopreservation
- embryo recovery
- tumor transplantation/xenograph studies
Mary Braxtan | Facility Director
Judy Wade | Imaging and Analysis Equipment Lab Manager
Service Support Hours
8:00am to 4:00pm
Monday through Friday
Bldg. 6 1st Floor