Internal users with SBMRI:
- Log in to iLab at the top right (If you do not have an iLab account, click on the sign up link to register.)
- Once logged into the site, go to the Equipment tab to reserve time on the equipment or click on the Service Request tab to request a service from the Transgenic Mouse Lab.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- Please contact the facility to discuss your requirements at 858-646-3100 ext. 3285 for Judy Wade or ext. 4564 for Irina Zharkikh.
Overview of Services
Researchers using the Animal Facility may use iLab to reserve time on the calendars for various equipment (see list below) and request services from the Mouse Reproductive Services Lab.
Equipment available to reserve through iLab:
- Gammacell 40 Exactor Irradiator (for cells and animals)
- IDEXX VetTest (blood and urine analysis)
- Abaxis VetScan VS2 (blood analytes, chemistry panels)
- Abaxis VetScan HMII (hematology)
- VisualSonics VEVO 770 (ultrasound imaging)
- Xenogen IVIS 200 (bioluminescence imaging)
- Li-COR Pearl Impulse (near-Infrared fluorescent imaging)
- Kent Scientific CODA 6 (blood pressure)
Services of the Mouse Reproductive Services Lab & Tumor Analysis:
- embryo rederivation
- sperm and embryo cryopreservation
- embryo recovery
- tumor transplantation/xenograph studies
Mary Braxtan | Facility Director
Judy Wade | Imaging and Analysis Equipment Lab Manager
Irina Zharkikh | Mouse Reproductive Services & Tumor Analysis
Service Support Hours
8:00am to 4:00pm
Monday through Friday
Bldg. 6 1st Floor